Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the Game Critique Club?

In the dying days of the makega.me forum—and I can't remember who started it, but—there was a series of little organised crit sessions where we played each others' games and gave constructive feedback on them. it was really valuable I think, and I'd love to revive it.

Comments

• Options

I would love this!

• Options

I'm down. I know Marek showed some interest in doing another one too.

• Options

Ace!

• Options

I would really appreciate feedback on my games as well.

• Options

Does anyone have a particular game they'd like to propose? If not I might go with the one I'm submitting for the Christmas jam as it's new territory for me and I'd like to maybe focus it a bit more.

• Options

The game I'd like feedback on will not be ready for a few weeks

• Options

I don't think we're in a rush :) I could do with a computer break after Christmas event game making.

• Options

@rjt said:
    Does anyone have a particular game they'd like to propose? If not I might go with the one I'm submitting for the Christmas jam as it's new territory for me and I'd like to maybe focus it a bit more.

I'd enjoy talking about that one.
    I also plan on submitting my klikmas submission.

• Options

(Been thinking I'll wait to do my Christmas game until I've finished the one I'm working on and do them, together. Or at least the Chistmas one as the main one, and the other as some optional 'side reading'.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
forums.gamemaking.social Close